Everipedia will allocate up to 500 million IQ tokens for the development of its own ecosystem
Crypto startup Everipedia, which is developing an analogue of Wikipedia based on the EOS protocol, on Monday announced the creation of the IQ Projects fund, through which it intends to distribute up to 500,000,000 IQ ($ 785,000) among projects involved in the development of its ecosystem.
Grants will be awarded to Everipedia partners “over time” and will be used to develop various aspects of the ecosystem, including:
- Expanding the capabilities of the PredIQt prediction market curated by the creators of Everipedia;
- Creation of bots for real-time import of articles from Wikipedia and other sources;
- Integration of Everipedia content into other decentralized applications and systems;
- Increasing the practical value of the IQ token by launching staking services, DeFi products and other innovations;
- Connecting educational projects interested in using IQ in their systems;
- The use of blockchain for archiving and confirming the authenticity of data, combating the spread of inaccurate information;
- Launch of natural language processing and machine learning tools to support editors;
- Creation of second level protocols based on IQ network.
“We plan to help creators through active participation and inclusion in our development and marketing ecosystem,” says the Everipedia team. – Creators who join the Everipedia IQ ecosystem will be part of a movement to shape the largest ecosystem of decentralized applications, not only on EOS, but across the crypto space. Anyone who is accepted into the Everipedia family of decentralized applications through IQ Projects will be able to work directly with us and receive support from employees, partners and supporters of the Everipedia network. “.
Previously, the developers of Everipedia actively criticized EOS for its inherent management problems..
KuCoin and Huobi Launch Programs to Freeze Their Tokens for Users KuCoin Crypto Exchange Announced This Monday…
Bitfinex Opens Markets for Upcoming Bitcoin Cash Hard Fork Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange announced the opening of markets for assets that…
TechCrunch: Telegram Public Sale Starts July 10 Source: Telegram is not related to the sale of Gram tokens on the Liquid Tokens exchange…